Groundwater [electronic resource] : What It Is, and How It Is Being Protected.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (57 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses groundwater supply, uses, and contamination sources. Examines prevention and restoration measures, Federal and State groundwater protection laws and activities, and related congressional issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Groundwater
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|