Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Assistance to an Insured Bank on the Ground That the Bank Is Essential in Its Community [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Banks and banking.
Deposit insurance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews instances when FDIC may provide assistance to an insured bank under the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Analyzes provision that assistance can be provided to an insured bank if it is essential to the community, focusing on how FDIC determines essentiality.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Assistance to an Insured Bank on the Ground That the Bank Is Essential in Its Community
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|