U.S. Trade Relations with the Newly Industrializing Countries [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (53 pages) : digital, PDF file
- International trade.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines issues surrounding U.S. growing trade relations with Brazil, Hong Kong, Mexico, South Korea, and Taiwan. Discusses the potential role of these nations as export markets and import suppliers, and analyzes the challenges they present to traditional U.S. multilateral approaches to foreign trade. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Trade Relations with the Newly Industrializing Countries
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|