Employment and Compensation in the U.S. Steel Industry [electronic resource] : Problems and Prospects.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Industrial relations.
Steel industry and trade.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines recent shifts in economic and labor-management relations within the U.S. steel industry. Analyzes resulting employment and compensation patterns for the steel industry. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Employment and Compensation in the U.S. Steel Industry
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|