Wage Restraints in the 1980s [electronic resource] : A Turning Point in U.S. Labor Markets?.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (48 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Industrial relations.
Labor supply -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines trends toward wage concessions, lessening of fringe benefits, and work rule changes in the U.S. labor market, and considers future impact of these trends. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Wage Restraints in the 1980s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|