Natural Gas Regulation Study [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Government document
1 online resource (304 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal government.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Book I appendices (pages 164-192) include reviews of regulatory theory (pages 166-171) and natural gas technology (pages 172-189). Book II appendix (pages 265-297) contains details on the scope of State authority.
Book I. Federal Regulation of Natural Gas (pages 13-192). Includes overviews of the natural gas industry and Federal regulatory system, and the following chapters:
Book II. State Regulation of Distribution (pages 193-297). Includes review of scope of State regulatory authority and major issues and problems of State regulators, and the following sections:
CRS report, prepared with the assistance of National Regulatory Research Institute for the Subcom on Fossil and Synthetic Fuels, analyzing the underlying basis of natural gas regulation and regulatory options for Congress. Organized as follows:
Includes summary (pages 1-12) and tables throughout.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Natural Gas Regulation Study. 82-H362-11
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|