Nicaragua's "Civic" Opposition [electronic resource] : Players, Problems and Prospects.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (71 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Profiles the nonbelligerent opposition parties and organizations in Nicaragua, the constraints under which they operate, and their future prospects. Also traces the historical background of the Nicaraguan political structure, the rise to power of the Sandinista government, and U.S. policy goals and options regarding the Nicaraguan opposition.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Nicaragua's "Civic" Opposition
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|