Developmental Disabilities Act [electronic resource] : Major Provisions of Senate and House Reauthorization Bills.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- People with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the Developmental Disabilities Act, which authorizes developmental disabilities programs for planning and demonstration services, protection and advocacy systems, special projects, and interdisciplinary training for personnel serving developmentally disabled persons. Examines and compares provisions of S. 1417, as passed by the Senate and the House, to revise and reauthorize the Developmental Disabilities Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Developmental Disabilities Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|