Petroleum Industry Ills [electronic resource] : Proposed Legislative Remedies.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Gas industry.
Petroleum industry and trade.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews legislative issues concerning the oil industry that were unresolved in the 99th Congress and are likely to face the 100th Congress, viewed in the context of the 1986 dramatic fall in oil prices. Covers oil taxation and imports, natural gas, and energy security.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Petroleum Industry Ills
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|