Medicare and Catastrophic Health Insurance [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines proposals to expand Medicare to cover catastrophic health care expenses, and reviews principal policy issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Medicare and Catastrophic Health Insurance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|