Background Materials on Health Care Coverage and Expenses of the Medicare Population, [electronic resource] : Including H.R. 1280/H.R. 1281, the Medicare Catastrophic Protection Acts of 1987.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (72 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Includes tables throughout.
Staff report, prepared with CRS assistance, providing background information relating to proposals to amend the Social Security Act to improve medicare program coverage of catastrophic illnesses. Includes:
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Background Materials on Health Care Coverage and Expenses of the Medicare Population,. 87-H782-17
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|