Prospects for Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan Africa [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (95 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Conservation of natural resources.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Committee Serial B. Reprint of an Oct. 16, 1986 Subcom on Natural Resources, Agriculture Research, and Environment staff report, based on Sept.-Oct. 1985 hearings and CRS hearings summary, assessing conditions and prospects for long-term development and food security in sub-Saharan Africa following 1983-86 drought and famine.
Examines factors affecting resolution of African food problems, including management of natural resources, family planning policy, and recognition of the role of women in African development.
Includes recommendations and conclusion (pages 16-22) and:
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Prospects for Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan Africa. 87-H702-11
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|