Transportation in the U.S.: Perspectives on Federal Policies [electronic resource] : Motor Vehicle Safety: Policy Trends and Prospects.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Traffic accidents.
Transportation -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Looks at driver- and vehicle-centered motor vehicle safety issues, changing policy emphases, and implications for Congress. Covers vehicle safety devices and design standards, drunk driving concerns, and highway speed limits.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Transportation in the U.S.: Perspectives on Federal Policies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|