Hospital Insurance Trust Fund and the Unified Budget [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Budget -- United States.
Trusts and trustees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the Congressional Budget Office and Office of Management and Budget projections for the Medicare Hospital Insurance trust fund, analyzes their differences, and assesses the program's effect on the Unified Budget.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Hospital Insurance Trust Fund and the Unified Budget
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|