Diplomacy and the U.S. Foreign Service [electronic resource] : A Glossary of Basic Terms.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
Diplomatic and consular service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides glossary of diplomatic terminology, and defines terms and concepts related to P.L. 96-465, the Foreign Service Act of 1980, and to activities of the major civilian foreign affairs agencies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Diplomacy and the U.S. Foreign Service
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|