USDA's Commodity Inventory [electronic resource] : Food for the Hungry?.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Food relief.
Surplus agricultural commodities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes how the Federal Government acquires and disposes of surplus commodities, and items currently held in the Commodity Credit Corporation inventory. Also presents pros and cons of increasing the levels of domestic and foreign food assistance.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. USDA's Commodity Inventory
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|