Dairy Markets Without Federal Support [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Dairy products industry.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the current Federal dairy price support program, and the system of Federal milk marketing orders which sets minimum prices for milk purchases from farmers. Examines the possible economic impacts of terminating these programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Dairy Markets Without Federal Support
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|