Nation's Water Supply [electronic resource] : An Overview of Conditions and Prospects.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (90 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes findings of recent studies on the current and future prospects for national water supply and quality. Covers the status of water supply and use, the effects of quality deterioriation on supply, Federal funding and role in local water systems, infrastructure needs, and current policy considerations. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Nation's Water Supply
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|