Comments on Dershowitz Memorandum [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Fees, Professional.
Privileges and immunities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews prevailing case law, practice, and theory relating to issues raised by the Dershowitz memorandum, which discusses applicability of attorney-client privilege in Congressional hearings, disclosure of client identity and fees, scope of the business advice exception, and ethical duty of attorneys to preserve client confidence.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Comments on Dershowitz Memorandum
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|