Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies [electronic resource] : A Comparative Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (105 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Employee fringe benefits.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews maternity and paternity policies and practices in U.S. and overseas. Compares U.S. maternity and paternal benefits to those of Europe. Discusses role of unions in development of maternity and parental benefits. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|