Airline Competition and Structural Change [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the effect of increased airline industry concentration on fares and competition. Reviews various facets of the existing competitive framework of the airline industry, including route structure, frequent flier programs, computer reservation systems, and airport capacity and slots. Also considers leveraged buyouts of airlines.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Airline Competition and Structural Change
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|