Endangered Species Act [electronic resource] : The Listing and Exemption Processes.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses Federal procedures for designating species as threatened or endangered and for exempting them from listing because of area economic impacts. Includes a review of previous exemptions granted and refused and likelihood of exempting spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest; and chronologies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Endangered Species Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|