Federal Bank Regulators' Positions on 1980 Deposit Insurance Increase to $100,000 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Deposit insurance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents documented views of bank regulators concerning 1980 increase in Federal deposit insurance coverage to $100,000, during and after congressional consideration of legislation enacting the increase.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Bank Regulators' Positions on 1980 Deposit Insurance Increase to $100,000
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|