U.S. Army Combat-to-Support Ratios [electronic resource] : A Framework for Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (70 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides framework for analyzing relationship, balance, and ratio between combat and support forces in Army. Provides background and definitions of combat and support forces, reviews recent doubts and controversies regarding Army combat-support ratios, presents pro/con arguments for emphasizing combat forces in the post-Vietnam Army, considers criteria for evaluating pro/con arguments, and outlines Congressional options for changing ratios. Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Army Combat-to-Support Ratios
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|