Education of the Handicapped Act Discretionary Programs [electronic resource] : Background and Current Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (43 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Adult education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Surveys the legislative histories, FY84-89 funding levels, and current status of discretionary programs for the improvement of educational and related services for handicapped children.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Education of the Handicapped Act Discretionary Programs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|