Underground Storage of Natural Gas [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Gas industry.
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the advantages of supplementing pipeline gas supply with underground gas storage to meet widely fluctuating demand, and the potential for water contamination when gas is stored in aquifer reservoir rock.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Underground Storage of Natural Gas
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|