Angola/Namibia Peace Prospects [electronic resource] : Background, Current Problems, and Chronology.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
Intervention (International law).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses peace prospects in southwestern Africa involving Cuban withdrawal from Angola, and Namibian independence from South Africa. Reviews background information, and related problems and unresolved issues. Includes a chronology of key events since 1981, and two UN Security Council resolutions on Namibia.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Angola/Namibia Peace Prospects
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|