Developmental Disabilities Program [electronic resource] : Statutory Authority and Program Operations.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (36 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
People with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act program for planning and demonstration services, protection and advocacy systems, special projects, and interdisciplinary training for personnel serving developmentally disabled persons. Covers State programs and Federal funding.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Developmental Disabilities Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|