Consumer Price Index for the Elderly [electronic resource] : Would It Make Any Difference?
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
Consumer price indexes.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents an estimate of how a proposed Consumer Price Index (CPI) for the elderly would have behaved for the period 1978-86 compared with the CPI for workers used for indexing social security benefits to inflation. Discusses problems associated with price index comparisons.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Consumer Price Index for the Elderly: Would It Make Any Difference?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|