AIDS in the Workplace [electronic resource] : Employee vs Employer Interests
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Discrimination in employment.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the pros and cons of current employer policies on AIDS such as educational forums and AIDS testing. Considers the rights of employees with AIDS or AIDS-related complex who are fired or ostracized, as well as the rights of employees who are afraid of working with AIDS victims, and related public policy issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. AIDS in the Workplace: Employee vs Employer Interests
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|