Stock Market "Crash" of 1987 [electronic resource] : The Early Response of Regulators.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the financial regulatory framework, and reviews suggestions for supervisory changes made by government regulators and industry self-regulatory organizations in response to the 10/19/87 market crash. Discusses Government studies underway dealing with the crash.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Stock Market "Crash" of 1987
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|