National Aero-Space Plane [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Aeronautics -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the joint Defense Department/National Aeronautics and Space Administration development and demonstration project designed to provide a technology base for future hypersonic flight vehicles by developing the enabling technologies. Examines the aero-space plane development programs of selected foreign countries, and discusses related issues, including international competition and cooperation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National Aero-Space Plane
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|