Saving for College with Education Savings Bonds [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Education, Higher.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains the tax-exemption for interest earnings under the Education Savings Bond program, and illustrates the amount of savings a taxpayer would accumulate by saving various amounts each month over different periods of time. Calculates the rate of interest that would have to be earned to accumulate the same amount of savings if the interest earnings were subject to Federal income taxes.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Saving for College with Education Savings Bonds
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|