Addressing Unfair Trade [electronic resource] : Agricultural Cases Under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
Trade adjustment assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, which provides Federal assistance to U.S. exporters to remedy problems caused by foreign trade practices and empowers the Administration to enforce U.S. rights under trade agreements, including the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and other international agreements. Reviews and provides assessment of agricultural petitions filed under Section 301, 1975-1989.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Addressing Unfair Trade
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|