International Narcotics Control and Foreign Assistance Certification [electronic resource] : Requirements, Procedures, Timetables, and Guidelines
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (38 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CRS report, prepared by Raphael F. Perl, describing the process for Presidential certification and congressional review of foreign country cooperation with U.S. drug interdiction and eradication efforts under an Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 provision requiring mandatory foreign aid and discretionary trade sanctions against countries not certified as fully cooperating with U.S. narcotics control efforts.
Includes text excerpts from international narcotics control legislation (pages 12-31) and:
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. International Narcotics Control and Foreign Assistance Certification: Requirements, Procedures, Timetables, and Guidelines. 88-S382-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|