Securities and Exchange Commission Rule Concerning One Share, One Vote [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the history and scope of the Securities and Exchange Commission ruling prohibiting stock exchanges from listing stock of companies which nullify, restrict, or reduce the per share value of certain stock issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Securities and Exchange Commission Rule Concerning One Share, One Vote
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|