House Apportionment Following the 1990 Census [electronic resource] : Preliminary Projections.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Demographic surveys.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Predicts the outcome of the 1990 apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives, based on three population projections by Federal and private sources. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. House Apportionment Following the 1990 Census
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|