Tunisia After Bourguiba [electronic resource] : Issues for U.S. Policy.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (39 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on recent Tunisian political conditions; and examines issues arising from President Habib Bourguiba's removal from power, including legitimacy of the new government, democratization, economic reform and growth, and foreign relations. Analyzes the effect of these recent changes on U.S. interests and policies in the region, highlighting issues of North African stability, security cooperation, and other aid concerns.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Tunisia After Bourguiba
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|