Hazardous Waste Cleanup with Microbes [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on biological treatment of waste; and considers whether use of microbes is the best treatment method for the cleanup of certain hazardous waste sites. Explains advantages and disadvantages of microbial detoxification, potential utility for the wood preserving industry, acceptance of and concerns surrounding technology, and EPA regulation requirements established by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 and the Hazardous Substances Superfund.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Hazardous Waste Cleanup with Microbes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|