Super-Banks [electronic resource] : Prospects and Policy Choices.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Banks and banking.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines causes, consequences, and legislative options for treatment of possibly concentrated banking firms, perhaps in the form of large, diversified interstate organizations with commercial banks at their core. Discusses related questions concerning competition, concentration, safety and soundness, State's rights versus Federal regulators, and potential Government bailouts involving deposit insurance.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Super-Banks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|