Analysis of Judicial Interpretation of Program or Activity Requirement in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Since Grove City College v. Bell [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Discrimination in employment.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Supreme Court and lower court decisions since the precedent-setting Grove City College volumes Bell, concerning how broadly antidiscrimination provisions under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 should be applied to programs and activities of institutions receiving or benefiting from Federal aid.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Analysis of Judicial Interpretation of Program or Activity Requirement in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Since Grove City College v. Bell
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|