Provisions of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 Affecting Federal Workers and Retirees [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Civil service -- Pensions.
United States -- Officials and employees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes how annuities under the Federal Civil Service System and other pension plans were treated under old tax law and how they are taxed under the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Provisions of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 Affecting Federal Workers and Retirees
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|