Polish Official Debt Accord [electronic resource] : A Problem of Containment.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Commercial treaties.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews background and terms of the March 1991 Paris Club agreement whereby Poland was extended 50% debt relief by 17 Western governments; and concerns about the precedent created for international debt strategy.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Polish Official Debt Accord
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|