Selected Courtesies and Privileges Extended to Former Members of the House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress. House.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Lists selected privileges and courtesies extended to former Members of House of Representatives, including floor privileges, purchase of office furnishings, shipment of office files, franking privilege, receipt of courtesy copies of Congressional Record and Congressional Directory, mail forwarding, and use of Capitol Hill facilities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Selected Courtesies and Privileges Extended to Former Members of the House of Representatives
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|