Pacific Island Nations [electronic resource] : Overview of Trends and Problems in the South and West Pacific.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (33 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Evaluates key trends and concerns for Pacific island nations regarding economic and social viability, the environment, fisheries, political stability, regional cooperation and international assistance, U.S.-Soviet strategic interests, and the nuclear-free zone. Also discusses the regional role of external powers, including the U.S. Includes bibliography.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Pacific Island Nations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|