Simplified Explanation of Treasury's Proposal to Change the Way Life Insurance Companies Are Taxed [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Capital investments.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains and discusses recent Department of Treasury proposals to repeal existing provision requiring certain companies to reduce amounts of some of their deductions by a so-called "differential earnings amount"; to impose new investment earnings tax to apply to life insurance companies, in addition to current income tax; and to allow stockholderowned companies to claim credit against the new tax for dividends they pay to their stockholders.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Simplified Explanation of Treasury's Proposal to Change the Way Life Insurance Companies Are Taxed
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|