U.S. Sentencing Commission [electronic resource] : Preliminary Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Judge-made law.
Sentences (Criminal procedure).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the organization and functions of the U.S. Sentencing Commission, and examines challenges based on separation of powers which were rejected by the Supreme Court. Includes text of Guidelines Manual.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Sentencing Commission
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|