Value-Added Tax [electronic resource] : Concepts, Policy Issues, and OECD Experiences.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (44 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Balance of trade.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes the concept of value-added tax (VAT); compares the tax composition of U.S. and other Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) nations; and discusses related issues of revenue yield, administrative cost, compliance, equity, neutrality, saving, inflation, balance of trade, size of government, intergovernmental relations, and public opinion. Also considers the experiences of 19 OECD nations with a VAT. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Value-Added Tax
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|