Whether a Statutory Change Would Be Needed To Implement a Budgetary Proposal Relating to the Harbor Maintenance Fund [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines whether a statutory change is needed to implement a proposal in the President's FY90 budget calling for an elimination of appropriations for dredging commercial harbors receiving less than 25,000 tons of cargo annually.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Whether a Statutory Change Would Be Needed To Implement a Budgetary Proposal Relating to the Harbor Maintenance Fund
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|