U.S. Tax Treatment of Bad Foreign Loans [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
Banks and banking.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes the new policy of the Internal Revenue Service requiring that the cost of bad foreign loans be split between foreign and U.S. sources for purposes of the foreign tax credit.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Tax Treatment of Bad Foreign Loans
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|